Phone: 520-398-3093 *If Arivaca Borderlands Support is not open, please leave a message. Messages are checked throughout the day, however, this is not an emergency hotline and response time will depend on volunteer capacity.*
General/non-media related inquiries: email@example.com
Mailing Address: People Helping People, PO Box 826, Arivaca, AZ 85601
Arivaca Borderlands Support Hours:
Open hours are variable, depending on volunteer capacity.
We are currently open most Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays 10-2, and
ALL media inquiries and research requests: For media inquiries we ask that you please email us at phparivacamedia (at) gmail (dot) com to provide us with the following information:
- The name of the outlet you work for, or if you are independent, the outlet(s) you hope to pitch to.
- The angle of your story and any other parties you may have already spoken with or may be hoping to speak with.
- The estimated length and format (text, video, photo etc) of the piece you hope to produce.
- Links to any relevant previous work.
Please also keep in mind our media guidelines:
- We do not act as liaisons between media and migrant travelers.
- As members of PHP we represent ourselves and our organization, we do not act as liaisons between media and other members of the Arivaca community.
- We offer a tour of our offices, brief interviews, and/or on-the-record accompaniment during our checkpoint monitoring activities.
- We do not offer for media to follow PHP members for a day or days at a time. Our weekly meetings are not open to the media.