Phone: 520-398-3093 *Please leave a message if you need after hours assistance.*
General/non-media related inquiries: email@example.com
Mailing Address: Arivaca Humanitarian Aid Office, PO Box 826, Arivaca, AZ 85601
Humanitarian Aid Office Hours:
10am – 1pm Daily
PHP Community Meetings: We hold meetings every Sunday at 3pm at our office. All community members are welcome! Please note that our meetings are not open to outside media or researchers.
ALL media inquiries and research requests: For media inquiries we ask that you please email us at phparivacamedia (at) gmail (dot) com to provide us with the following information:
- The name of the outlet you work for, or if you are independent, the outlet(s) you hope to pitch to.
- The angle of your story and any other parties you may have already spoken with or may be hoping to speak with.
- The estimated length and format (text, video, photo etc) of the piece you hope to produce.
- Links to any relevant previous work.
Please also keep in mind our media guidelines:
- We do not act as liaisons between media and migrant travelers.
- As members of PHP we represent ourselves and our organization, we do not act as liaisons between media and other members of the Arivaca community.
- We offer a tour of our offices, brief interviews, and/or on-the-record accompaniment during our checkpoint monitoring activities.
- We do not offer for media to follow PHP members for a day or days at a time. Our weekly meetings are not open to the media.